No Products in the Cart
Our Sister (2021) is an emerging Belgian brand with their office & combined flagship store ‘Castart x Our Sister’ in the city center of Antwerp. It’s born with the idea of creating garments with heartfelt textures and vibrant colors that are well-balanced.
Our Sister is the female counterpart of Castart (2018). They share similar values but so as within a family also have their own ideologies to further grow internationally in the upcoming years.
We are looking for a junior designer womenswear to join our creative team of marketeers and designers. The position is full time and is available from May.
- Designing the seasonal collections of Our Sister with guidance and support of our head of design
- Support and execution of season marketing plan on peak moments together with our marketing team
- Follow-up of collection processes of Our Sister from scratch to sample phase with our international suppliers
- Structuring your design process and managing your agenda to keep our head of design informed about the next steps
- Working together with our menswear designer on mutual ‘Castart x Our Sister’ projects
- An educational background in fashion design
- Familiar with graphic programs such as illustrator and InDesign
- Curiosity & interest on current trends and developments within the fashion industry
- Energetic and thrive in a busy working environment
- A willingness to grow, learn and go the extra-mile for your team
- Passionate about fashion and working at a scale-up environment
- A first job experience can be a plus but is not recommended
- You like to connect, set new goals and work in a team
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An attractive salary package that will match your qualifications
- Free new seasonal outfits
- A cosy and creative workspace in the heart of Antwerp
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of young colleagues
- The ability to evolve in your task scope in line with your interests